For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Dressing stick helps reduce bending at the hip when dressing to assist those with limited range of motion
- 36″ extra long dressing stick with 5/8″ diameter provides extension and length to reach for clothes and dress oneself
- Large reinforced hook great for those with limited hand strength or who struggle to bend when dressing or undressing
- Hip stick can also be used as an extension Reacher to pull or push objects
- Stick has a wooden shaft with lacquer coating for durability and prolonged use