The Homecraft brand is a trusted name for millions of people around the world, designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical Therapists for independent daily living. Homecraft is a leading global provider of daily living aids for patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and for consumers at home. Homecraft offers a wide range of simple and practical aids for everyday activities like eating, dressing, bathing, and toileting. The Homecraft brand will help you adapt to your environment and make it easier to eat, prepare meals, Bathe, shower, dress, meet hygiene needs, manage medications, and much more. Whatever your ability or lifestyle, you can rediscover your Independence using our complete range of products.
- Self-dressing aid with extra long handles to enable easy application of compression stockings and socks
- Independent dressing device has an overall size of 8″ wide x 22″ high and a foot insert that measures 5″ wide x 3 1/2″ deep x 8″ high
- Epoxy coated metal frame with a smooth surface that reduces the risk of snagging hose or thin stockings
- Handles rotate 90°, creating a more comfortable position for the user while easily applying tight stockings without bending or reaching feet
- Central column holds the stockings and has a small ridge that prevents movement during application